Learn how to: 1) edit items added to itinerary, 2) edit items in your library before adding to itinerary, 3) add items from your content straight to itinerary, 4) edit items saved to your library
1) How to edit an item added to your itinerary
Do you have an item added to your itinerary and now you want to update it with additional details?
- Click on the item card in calendar
- then click on its title to open item details
- make the changes
- SAVE & CLOSE
2) How to edit an item in your library before adding it to an itinerary
Is there is an item in your library you want to update with additional information before adding to the itinerary?
- Navigate to Your Content at the top of the planner (Calendar or My Itineraries)
- Click on item image you want to edit
- Make changes
- ADD TO ITINERARY
3) How to add items from your content straight to itinerary
Do you have a ready-to-use item in your content and want to quickly add it without editing?
- Click on a suitable time in calendar to reveal the item-adding modal window
- Select item type to access the content list, e.g. Activity
- Navigate to the item you want to use
- Click on the plus icon to instantly add to itinerary without editing
4) How to edit items saved to your library
Do you want to edit an item located in your content library to have it ready for quotes later? Or maybe you would like to keep the original as it is, but have its duplicate modified instead?
- Navigate to your library
- Click on the menu of an item you want to edit
- Select EDIT if you want to modify the original, or choose to CLONE it first, if you want to work on its duplicate
- Make changes and SAVE