To add a product to an itinerary or start building your product library, start off by clicking anywhere on the calendar to open this window:
This tab shows all products available on your account including free-to-use TripCreator points of interests, destination and accommodation items.
This tab shows all of the custom products created on your account (labelled 'my product') as well as TripCreator products that you have cloned to edit and save to your account for your team to use.
Lists all of the modules you or a team member have saved to insert just like you insert any product to an itinerary.
CREATE ITINERARIES WITH TRIPCREATOR FREE-TO-USE PRODUCTS (PLACED UNDER ALL PRODUCTS)
TripCreator points of interests, destination and accommodation items are now part of ALL PRODUCTS.
- Click anywhere in the calendar to begin adding products.
- Browse the library using searches and filters. Products without a label 'my product' are provided by TripCreator.
- If you need to make changes to a TripCreator product, go ahead and CLONE TO EDIT. The product becomes yours and is saved under MY PRODUCTS with your changes ready to use.
- If no changes are needed, proceed with ADD TO ITINERARY option.
CREATE YOUR OWN PRODUCTS
In MY PRODUCTS section you can create a NEW ITEM or browse the already created products.
CREATE NEW PRODUCTS
- go for the CREATE ITEM button
- choose product category in the top bar and complete the form
- Click SAVE & CREATE NEW to save the product to the library and stay in the form to continue creating a new one.
- Click SAVE to save the product to the library and close the form.
- Click ADD TO ITINERARY to just add this item to your current itinerary.
- Check the box SAVE TO YOUR CONTENT, which in addition to adding a product to the itinerary, would save it in your library.
BROWSE AND INSERT ALREADY CREATED PRODUCTS
TO AN ITINERARY
- Find a product in the library using various filters
- To add the product to calendar, click on its title and select the ADD TO ITINERARY option.
EDITING ITINERARY ITEMS
For a step by step guide on how to edit itinerary items, please, take a look at article EDITING ITEMS.