When creating itineraries, any products can be multilingual, which means that all product translations are saved along the original and can be used anytime, provided a specific itinerary language is set.
Steps to add a translation to a product
- Start to create a product or open any product details
- At the bottom, click to add a new language variant in addition to the original copy
- Select the translation language
- Click ADD
- A blank field opens for you to either insert the translation by yourself, or use the auto-translator
- If you decide to auto-translate – click "Use auto translation from English" (or another language already used)
- Continue in the same way if you want to add more languages.
- When finished, click SAVE AND CLOSE
NOTE: to display products in another language make sure to select the appropriate itinerary language.
An example of an itinerary with products in Spanish
- If a product WAS TRANSLATED into Spanish beforehand – it will be displayed in Spanish after you add it to an itinerary.
- If a product was NOT TRANSLATED into Spanish earlier, it will be displayed in the original language and you can:
- add a single-use translation to the product already inserted to your itinerary by opening and translating it via calendar
2. or if this product was saved to your library – My Products – add a translation to the product in your library for the future use: